New Age Yoga Institute Online Teacher Training Course
NAYI was one of the first Institute in India to conduct Yoga TTC based on QCI syllabus in 2016. NAYI is a Government (YCB and AYUSH) certified Yoga School since 2016. Till date 20 batches of TTC have been done at Anand Mandir, NAYI, Hanuman Road, Vile Parle (East). NAYI offers this course with an online option where students have an option of attending online whenever they are not able attend offline class.
NAYI TTC features
Medium of Instruction is English + हिंदी
Exhaustive notes in English / Hindi covering the syllabus of Yoga
Protocol and Yoga Wellness courses, popularly known as Level 1 and Level 2
· Every class is available online and can be attended / revised later from a recorded youtube link.
· The course includes extensive practice of Yoga techniques of Kriyas, Sukshma Vyayam, Surya Namaskar, Asana, Pranayam, Bandh, Mudra and Meditation as per the syllabus.
· The course includes in depth theoretical study of the practical techniques as well as the rest theory topics such as Triguna, Panchakosha, Hatha Yog, Patanajali Yogasutra etc with the help of notes provided in advance.
· Every student is given a Journal with Practical exercises and Theory questions as a part of Self Study. The course is divided into 130 hours teacher led classes and 70 hours of Self Study.
· Unit test and Preliminary Exams are held to help and encourage students to appear for final examination and certify themselves as Government Recognized (YCB) Professional Yoga teachers.
· The Final examination is held at NAYI premises with a theory paper of MCQ format and practical examination with 3 Examiners. After passing this examination candidate gets a certificate from YCB / AYUSH (Govt of India)
After completion of course the candidate can start teaching Yog to healthy students and for managing common health challenges.
Looking at the current situation of Lockdown due to Corona virus, every one is confined to their homes. This situation can be turned into an opportunity to get trained as a Certified Yoga teacher. NAYI is already experienced in conducting Online course through its regular TTC, so it is natural to conduct an exclusive Online course. We are already equipped with the required knowledge base, Technology and administrative ability to conduct Online course.
The NAYI Online TTC Level 1 (Yoga Protocol Instructor) course will start on 20th April 2020.
Pre-requisite : No prior Yoga knowledge necessary. Minimum 12th Std pass
Medium of instruction : English and Hindi
Time : 2:30 pm to 5:30 pm
Days : Monday to Friday
Duration : 2 months
Fees : Rs 15000/- (Discount of Rs 1000 per student for group booking upto 3 admissions)
Fees Installment : Payment of fees in 2 installments
Internal Examination fees are included, however for External YCB Examination the fees are chargeable as per the Board rules
Notes : Section wise notes in English or Hindi shall be mailed before every session. After the lockdown period the notes shall be sent by courier to all students
Online Mode : Classes shall be streamed live on ZOOM so that all students’ practices are seen by the teacher.
Online Attendance : Compulsory
Each Zoom session will be uploaded to Youtube. The Youtube links will be available post session for indefinite period for revision. These links shall be private and can be viewed only by course participants.